In group personal training clients receive individual attention while doing exercises that are adjusted to their fitness level. Unlike exercise classes, group personal training does not require all clients do the same exercises, nor does it follow a choreographed workout.
The advantages for clients to participate in group personal training is relatively lower costs, group support, individual attention, and opportunities to ask the instructor for personalised advice.
Join me for a 10-week mind and body changing experience, as I challenge you to push through any boundaries you may have. All classes are in private studio environment, a Bootcamp for women only.
What You’ll Get:
- 24 sessions (60 minutes)
- Custom Fitness Plan
- Custom Nutrition Plan
- Free consultation/baseline assessment (30-40 minutes)
- Bi-weekly measurement’s
- Whatsapp Access to Personal Trainer & Group Support
- Learn effective strategies from a certified personal trainer with Masters in Health Science.
- Learn how to increase your metabolism.
- Discover how to lose fat sustainably as you make small lifestyle changes.
- Save time and energy as you effectively burn fat using key exercises.
- Learn how to overcome and avoid fat loss plateaus.
- Gain muscle and achieve a toned body.
How to register:
- Register on Eventbrite to reserve your spot before September 1st!
- You will receive an email with a link to book your free consultation (Saturday September, 16 or Sunday September 17 @ Ezdan Hotel 4rth floor studio by the Mini Market)
- You can pick between 2 classes:
Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM, starting Tuesday September 19 until Sunday November 26.
Of the 30 classes available to you, you will attend 24 sessions – this is to ensure that even if you have a trip or aren’t feeling well you won’t miss any of the 24 sessions you have purchased.
- Eventbrite Registration ($10USD) + 3600QR (paid in cash at the consultation)
Don’t leave this page without making one of the most important connections of your life. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have!
When we’re not together you can follow me on Instagram @DANAISBANANAS for health-related tips and inspiration.
Dana Habayeb, MSc
I am an ACE Certified Personal Trainer & Nutritionist that also holds an MSc in Health Sciences and a joint BSc in Health Sciences and Psychology from the University of Waterloo, Canada. My unique background allows me to easily see the many facets that play into a healthy lifestyle, which means I am able to give you a comprehensive program that is truly unique to you. No cookie cutter diet or workout plans! For every hour, there’s another hour (or even 2 hours) of work behind the scenes.